Held at:

Hereford Public Library


Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244


Transcript of Original Publication


Upper Olchon Farm: architecture, construction and history

Place name:



Up to 1700



(24) Upper Olchon Farm, farmhouse, 550 yards W. of (23), is of one storey with attics. An additional room to each floor was built in the latter part of the 17th century on the N.E. end of the house and further additions have been made in modern times. One window in the S.E. front is of three lights and has its old frame and mullions, and a blocked window in the back wall has a flag-stone label. Inside the building three doorways on the ground floor have segmental-headed frames.


Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments


Ordnance Survey Map Reference and Index of Parish Properties


Top - Back

Ref: rs_llv_0037