Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Cwm Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(7). CWM FARM, house, 740 yards N.N.W. of the church, is of two storeys; the walls are of rubble, and the roofs are covered with slates and stone slates. It was built c. 1700, and in the wall of the front garden is a stone inscribed M.W. 1709. Inside the building are some exposed ceiling-beams.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments