Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Court Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(5). COURT FARM, house, 330 yards S.E. of the church, is of one storey with attics; the walls are of rubble and the roofs are covered with stone slates. It was built in the 16th century. Inside the building is a crutch-truss forming a pointed arch. The ceiling-beams are exposed.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments