Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Barn at Tanhouse Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(3). BARN, at Tanhouse Farm, 50 yards W. of the church, is of 17th-century date and of weather-boarded timber-framing on a stone base; the roof is covered with stone slates. In the E. end are three square-headed doorways with heavy oak frames opening into a chamber below the main barn. Inside the building the barn is divided into five bays by queen-post roof-trusses.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments