Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Fair Oak Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(4). Fair Oak Farm, house, about 1 m. S. of the church, is a comparatively modern building incorporating, as a N. wing, a small early 17th-century house, the gables of the E. and W. walls of which were abolished and the walls heightened when the later extension was built. Inside the original building are two old doorways with battened doors hung on strap-hinges.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments