Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Park Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(7). Park Farm, house and barn, 550 yards N.E of (6). The House is partly of three storeys and was built, or largely rebuilt, c. 1700. Inside the building is a fireplace of c. 1700 with a flat stone surround and moulded edges and key-stone. The Barn to the S. of the house is of five bays and has a basement under the N.E. end. The walls are partly of stone and partly of weather-boarded timber-framing. It is of 17th-century date and has a central projecting porch on the N.W. side, added probably c. 1700.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments