Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Edward’s Barn: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(8). Edward's Barn, 560 yards E. of (4), is of seven bays and has a basement under the N. or lower end. It was built in the 17th century, but the walls have been largely rebuilt late in the 18th century and subsequently. In the W. wall of the basement is one four-light and one five-light window, both with diamond-shaped mullions.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments