Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Upper Court Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(8). Upper Court Farm, house 600 yards N.W. of the church, has a later extension at the E. end and a low addition at the W. end.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments