Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Little Green Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(12). Little Green Farm, house, 160 yards N. of (11), was built c. 1700. In modern times it has been extended towards the E. and had an addition on the N. side.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments