Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Gwyrlodydd: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(4). Gwyrlodydd, house, 340 yards S. of (3), is of two storeys with attics. Most of the house has been rebuilt in modern times, but it retains a 17th-century W. wing against which a late 18th-century cider-mill and barn have been built. Some of the windows have old frames. Inside the building are two 17th-century battened and framed doors, each of two panels.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments