Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Castle Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(14). Castle Farm, house, 600 yards N.W. of (13), has been lengthened to the S. The kitchen and two rooms N. of it have chamfered ceiling-beams; between the rooms are partitions similar to that in (13). The large chimney-stack in the kitchen has a doorway with a heavy oak frame, formerly external, on the E. of it, and a semi-winding stair with stone treads, on the W.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments