Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Rockyfold Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(7). Rockyfold Farm, house, 540 yards S. of the church, is of L-shaped plan, with the wings extending towards the N. and E. The N. end of the N. wing forms a cattle-shed with a loft above, and this wing has been extended farther N. in modern times. Some of the doorways and windows retain their old wood frames. Inside the building is an original timber partition with heavy oak posts and narrow vertical panels. A doorway to the S.E. staircase has a solid frame and a shaped inner head.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments