Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Oldhouse Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(8). Oldhouse Farm, house, 100 yards N.N.W. of (7), was probably a timber-framed building. It has since been encased in stone and has been added to at either end and at the back. Inside the building, in both the end walls of the principal ground-floor room, is an original door-frame with a four-centred head.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments