Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Lower Llan-Rosser [Llanrosser]: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(24). Lower Llan-Rosser, house, 550 yards N. of (23), is of 17th-century date. The entrance-doorway and some of the windows have old oak frames; the latter have chamfered mullions, and one window retains its old leaded glazing. Inside the building is an old oak partition.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments