Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Firs Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(11). Firs Farm, house, 370 yards N. of (10), was built during the first half of the 17th century on an L-shaped plan with the wings extending towards the S. and W. The S. wing was extended southwards late in the 18th century, and the house has been altered in modern times. In the N. wall is an original window of five transomed lights with moulded wood frame and mullions, and a doorway with a roughly formed four-centred arch. There are two similar doorways on the other side of the house.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments