Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Clothier Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(19). Clothier Farm, house, 1,020 yards N.E. of (17), was remodelled and extended at the W. end to form a stable in the 17th or early in the 18th century; at the same time, or slightly later, a S. wing was added at the S. end of the house. Some of the windows have original wood frames, but only one retains its old mullions.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments