Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Bridge Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(4). Bridge Farm, house, 40 yards S. of the church, is of two storeys with attics and cellar. It is built on an L-shaped plan with the wings extending towards the S.E. and S.W. It appears to have been altered, and was probably enlarged and heightened in the 18th century.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments