Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Pen-yr-heol Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(29). Pen-yr-heol Farm, house about ½ m. N.E. of (28), was built c. 1700 and has modern additions along the whole of the N. side and at the W. end.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments