Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Middle Pont Hendre: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(17) Middle Pont-Hendre, house, on the W. side of the road, 170 yards S. of (16), was built late in the 16th or early in the 17th century, but has been altered at a later date and has an extension at the S. end. Some of the windows retain old frames and there is an old battened door in the S. extension. Inside the building, on the ground floor, is an old partition with chamfered framing and wood panels.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments