Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Lower Hunthouse Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(26). Lower Hunthouse Farm, 230 yards S.W. of (25) is of two storeys with attics. It is probably of early 17th-century date but has been much altered. On the first floor, the S.E. room is approached by an external stone stair. Inside the building, on the first floor, the N.E. wall is timber-framed and incorporates a roof truss with tie and collar-beams and vertical posts between them.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments