Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Lower Pont Hendre: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(18). Lower Pont-Hendre, house and barn on opposite sides of the road, 60 yards S. of (17). The House is a rectangular building with late 18th-century extensions at either end and an addition on the N. side. Two of the external doorways have chamfered frames and battened doors.
The Barn, S.E. of the house, is of eight bays, with the three easternmost and the westernmost bays of two storeys. The third bay from the W. has a gabled N. porch.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments