Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Lower House Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(31). Lower House Farm, house 1,200 yards N.E. of (30), has late I7th or early 18th-century extensions on the N. and W. sides making the plan T-shaped.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments