Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Little Cwmcoched: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(22). Little Cwmcoched, cottage, immediately W. of (21), is of two storeys with attics. It was built c. 1700 and has, on the E. front, a three-light window. Inside the building one of the doorways has a chamfered frame.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments