Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Great Cwmcoched: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(21). Great Cwmcoched, house, 1,100 yards S.W. of Clodock church, is of two storeys with attics. The house dates from late in the I7th century and has a cross-wing at the W. end and an addition of c. 1700 on the N. side. At the E. end of the house is a modern barn. Inside the building, one room on the ground floor has a chamfered door-frame.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments