Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Garn house: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(25). Garn house, 400 yards S. of (24), has a modern N. end incorporating the lower portions of old walls. Inside the building, on the ground floor, is an original partition with chamfered oak framing and long wood panels.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments