Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Cwm Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(23). Cwm Farm, house, 440 yards S.W. of (22), had the W. end largely rebuilt late in the 18th century when a barn was added at the E. end. Inside the building, between the two ground-floor rooms, is an original timber partition.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments