Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Court Lacca: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(41). Court Lacca, house, about ½ m. N.N.W. of (40), was built early in the 17th century and extended westward late in the following century. Additions have been built on the N. side of the house and a porch on the S. side.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments