Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Whitehouse Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(12) Whitehouse Farm, farmhouse, 450 yards S.S.E. of (10), is of one storey with attics. The original house is a small rectangular building which has been added to in the 18th century and in modern times. The doorway in the N.E. wall has a chamfered frame and an old battened door hung on strap-hinges. One or two of the windows have old mullioned frames. Inside the building are three old battened doors. The stone staircase has thick oak slabs on the steps.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments