Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Llancillo Hall: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(4). Llancillo Hall, 630 yards S.W. of the church, dates from late in the I5th or early in the 16th century, but has been considerably altered and modernised. It is of L-shaped plan with the wings extending towards the S.W. and N.W. The N.W. wing is probably of 17th-century date. All the windows are modern and in recent years the house has been re-roofed. Inside the building, on the ground-floor, the rooms in the N.W. wing have exposed chamfered beams, and in the hall passages the exposed beams are moulded.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments