Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Trevaddoc: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(5). Trevaddoc, house, nearly 1 m. E. of the church, has a large projecting chimney-stack with stepped offsets built against the S.W. gable. Inside the building, on the ground floor, is an original timber-partition with a segmental-headed doorway at either end, each with a battened door on strap hinges. Adjoining the chimney in the N.W. wall is an old stone stair.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments