Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Trelan Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(9). Trelan Farm, uninhabited house, 700 yards E. of (8), was built probably in the 16th century on an L-shaped plan with the wings extending towards the N. and W. In the E. wall is an old doorway spanned by an oak lintel, and to the S. of it is an original six-light window with an oak frame and diamond-shaped mullions. Inside the building on the ground floor, parts of an original timber-framed partition remain dividing the two wings.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments