CG Smith Collection
Original photographs and notes
Digital Archive: Photographs of the Golden Valley Railway – Green’s Siding
Green’s Siding Station and surroundings, from the 25-inch Ordnance Survey of 1904.
Green’s Siding platform and shelter, looking towards Pontrilas [?1920s]
Green’s Siding Station Golden Valley Branch GWR; taken off footplate [date unknown]
Original photographs from a collection by CG Smith, Engineman on the Golden Valley Branch of the Great Western Railway from 1924 to c.1960. Reproduced by kind permission of his son, David Smith of Ewyas Harold.
Return to Index page for photographs of other stations on the Golden Valley Branch.