Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Tyn-y-gwynt: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(25). Tyn-y-gwynt, house, now used as a cow-house and farm building, nearly ½ m. E.S.E. of (24), is of early 17th-century date. Inside the building are some old partitions with closely set timber-studding.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments