Gwent Record Office
Catalogue, Lord Abergavenny’s estates
Sale of Kefn Kest Farmlands
Conveyance, Oct 30, 1867
(1) Walter Harris, late of Ponyhir near Carleon co Mon and now of Llangwm near Usk co Mon, farmer
(2) Ephraim Hughes of par Michaelchurch Eskley, farmer
Recites indenture of 10 Mar 1858; indenture of 10 Oct 1865.
Consideration £150 and £50.
All those parcels of arable, pasture and woodland, now in 4 parts (formerly in 2), called Keven Kest, of 14 acres, formerly occupied by Walter Harris, father of (1) (boundaries given) and lying in par Michaelchurch Eskley. With a small plan of the premises.
See D.1583.302.2 re sale of property in 1874 and 302.3 re sale c.1899.