Michaelchurch Mill Lands
In the statement of particulars of the Michaelchurch Estate both in a Vesting Deed of 31st December 1926 and a Conveyance to Clare Margaret Hunter dated 27th June 1944, the Mill is identified as a specific parcel with about 18 acres of land, which coincidentally is the acreage Thomas Realey farmed according to the 1881 census. It is probable that this was the same land. Both the above documents identify it as follows:
Mill & buildings
House & garden
The tenant of the above property in the1944 conveyance was shown as Charles Lewis.