Hereford public library
Kelly’s Directory of Herefordshire and Shropshire [extracts relating to Michaelchurch Mill and Court]
The Miller at Michaelchurch Mill is Mrs. Mary Realey – entry as 1891
It is additionally noted that in 1887 the tower and southwest corner of the nave wall of St Michael’s Church were entirely rebuilt, the belfry refloored and the bells rehung at a cost of £650.
Mary Realey was still miller in 1900, according to Kelly’s Directory, above. However the Michaelchurch Parish Council minutes refer to Charles Price at the mill on 22nd March 1901, when he was appointed a parish constable. The mill must therefore have changed hands at the end of 1900 or early 1901.