Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Caeiron: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(26). Caeiron, house, 1,200 yards N.W. of (24), has the date 1681 carved on a stone in the E. wall. Though this is probably the date of its erection, the house has been much altered in modern times.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments