Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Charity Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(22) Charity Farm, small farmhouse, 1,450 yards W. of the church, is of one storey with attics. A later barn has been built at the S. end of the house. Inside the building the partition between the two ground-floor rooms is timber-framed with wood panels between the framing.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments