Digital Archive - Sale Particulars: Ladywell House
Sale particulars for Ladywell House, Vowchurch, were issued by the agents, Brightwells.
The agent’s overall description of the property is as follows:
‘Ladywell House Vowchurch, Herefordshire HR2 ORE:
A beautifully presented and renovated detached Edwardian country house offering spacious and functional living accommodation throughout set in 2 acres of gardens and grounds. Ladywell House lies in an area of open countryside on the outskirts of the small historic hamlet of Turnastone, which itself adjoins the village of Vowchurch. Between them they offer a village church, village hall, newspaper shop and petrol pump with further facilities at the larger villages of Peterchurch, Longtown and Madley. More extensive facilities are then available at the cathedral city of Hereford as well as the market towns of Hay on Wye, Abergavenny and Monmouth. Built in 1925, Ladywell House is a very well designed and spacious house with well proportioned accommodation throughout. There are two main reception rooms on the ground floor as well as an excellent study/snug, a large conservatory and a well appointed kitchen with utility space which includes a boot room and dog shower. On the first floor there are three excellent double bedrooms and three supporting bathrooms. The house itself is set in very attractive gardens and grounds which extend to approximately 2 acres with ample parking, a detached double garage and detached barn/workshop.’
Full particulars including detailed description of the accommodation, a selection of photographs, a location map and the floor plans can be downloaded here in PDF file format.