Herefordshire Record Office
F94/II/231 - 232
Snodhill papers: Deed of partition, lands formerly of John Watkins, deceased
Lease and Release, Deed of Partition, 26 Nov 1754
1. Eliz. Watkins, Heref. sp., Delahay Watkins, Heref. sp., and Deborah Watkins, Heref., sp., 3 ds. and coh's of John, gent, dec.
2. Wm. Ravenhill, Heref., mercer, and Samuel Exton of Michaelchurch Esckley, gent.
Recites: 1. 3 ds. have agreed to partition by which Elizabeth pays Delahay £78. 15. and Deborah £81. 5. as adjustment.
Now 1. to 2. in trust. Messuage where Thos. Lewis did lately inhabit now in poss. of Thos. Phillips called the Old Hay, p. of Peterchurch also messuage called The Upper House in Michaelchurch Escley, also messuage called the Wern in Michaelchurch Escley where Thos. Prosser did lately and John Price or John Harper do now inhabit, also messuage called the Lower House, same parish now in occup. of Samuel Harris also the Little Mill, same parish now in poss. of John Weech, also messuage near Escley Brook in poss. of Francis Johnson, also messuage called the Shop in poss. of Wm. Forrest, also Tithe Barn all above in Michaelchurch Escley also The Little Meadow, 1a. in Newton, Clodock, Cae y Keven, 12a. in Michaelchurch Escley. Skeltour Green 12a. and Tidnors Horn 20a. in Hampton Bishop, Lugwardine, and Mordiford which on 7 Nov. 1748 were leased by Bishop of Heref. to Watkin sisters for 3 lives. Division among sisters specified.