Herefordshire Record Office
Transcript from Public Record document
Patent Rolls 14th Century
24 November 1374. Licence for the king’s son, Edmund de Mortuo Mari [Mortimer], earl of March, to grant the manors of Stratfeld Mortemer and Woghfeld, co Berks, Brymesgrove and Norton, co Worcester, the castle, manor and town of Lodelowe, co Salop, the castle, land and lordship of Knoclas in Wales and the march of Wales adjacent to the county of Salop, the manors of Penbrugge and Kyngeslane, co Hereford, the castles of Blanleveny and Dynas, the land and lordship of Blanleveny, the castle, land and lordship of Radenore, the land and lordship of Warthreynon, the land and lordship of Comoydeuydour, the land and lordship of Prestheinede and Norton, the land and lordship of Ewyas Lacy in Wales and the march of Wales adjacent to the county of Hereford, and three parts of the manor of Thakstede, co Essex, held in chief, to William Latymer of Daneby, knight, Richard Lescrop, knight, Nicholas de Carreu, Peter de la Mare, knight, John de Bisshopeston, clerk, Walter de Colmpton, clerk, and Hugh de Boraston, for life, with remainder to Simon, bishop of London, William, bishop of Winchester, William, bishop of Hereford, Roger de Bello Campo, knight, and John de Bridwode, clerk, for life, and remainder over to the earl and his heirs.
[Calendar of Patent Rolls, Edward III (1374-1377, p33-4)]
In typescript records of ancient documents relating to Herefordshire; Vol 3, p211-212