TG - Woolhope
Digital Archive: INDEX of Tithe Map Field Names Lists
1839 - 1846
The photographs indexed below are of lists of field names by parish extracted by the Woolhope Naturalists Field Club Archaeological Section from the Parish Tithe Maps. They are based on the maps and apportionments made between 1839 and 1846 for each of the parishes in Ewyas Lacy. The level of detail in the Tithe documents varies from parish to parish, but fields named are often those associated with the major properties in the parishes; the remaining fields are only identified by numbers on the maps.
Craswall Upper and Lower
Longtown – includes Clodock and part of Lower Maescoed
Newton – includes part of Lower Maescoed
St Margarets – includes Upper Maescoed
Click here for an index to the tithe maps and apportionments by parish which underpin these lists and are also available on this website.