Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Pentre Higgen: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(6). Pentre Higgen, house, 1 ¾ m. S.E. of the church, has a barn at the S.W. end, the doorways of which have massive chamfered frames. Inside the building, on the ground floor, is an original partition.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments