Herefordshire Record Office
Parish registers and records
Cusop parish registers and records:
Also on Microfilm (no: 267)
General register, 1698-1731
General register, 1731-1775
Baptisms and burials, 1776-1812
Also contains notes on glebe lands, nd; presentation of gilt alms dish, 1873; church restoration accounts, 1858; inventory of church goods, 1874; extract from Duncumb’s Herefordshire, 1812; plan and key to the Sacred Oaks of Cusop commemorating past rectors; terriers of parish goods, 1802, 1893-1900; note of sale of Dan-y-Forest Farm, 1892.
Also contains names of curates 1844-61, and rectors 1879-1901.
Marriages and banns, 1754-1776
Marriages and banns, 1777-1812
Also contains page from Vestry minute book, 1826, kept when other records were destroyed in 1893.
Loose inside: sheet of Overseer’s Accounts, 1823.
Includes Church Repair Fund accounts 1855-1859, and loose cutting about induction of Rev CM Buchanan.
Restoration committee minute book, 1855-1958 including programme for church re-opening, and specification of work to be done.
PCC minutes, 1920-1935 (becoming Standing Committee)
PCC minutes, 1928-1938
PCC minutes, 1938-1969
Welsh prayer book, 1664
Burial index 1813-1839 available at ref: BO36/2