Herefordshire Record Office
Lease; Llydy and Rowlands farms, and lands
Lease 19 Jan, 1788.
Messuage, tenement and farm called Llydy at The Way in Cusop, now in the tenure or Walter Watkins, all that messuage late in the possession of Sarah Beavan and now of Walter Watkins called Rowlands Farm, messuage and lands called the Crigy, meadow enclosed from the common of Cusop Hill and called Little Meadow, and 4 small closes of land near Dulas brook called Fowstein Ground. With the sole privileges of raising limestone and tile stone upon any of the waste grounds or common belonging to the manor of Cusop either for sale or for his own use, or to burn limestone to lime for his own use or for sale – reserving right to the lesseer to do likewise for his own use. Reserved out of the grant 16 acres of coppice wood adjoining lands of Thomas Penoyre and timber and usual rights thereto belonging. For 21 years. Rent £200. Detailed covenants.