Herefordshire Record Office
Deeds; cottage, garden and land at Mouse Castle
Deeds to a cottage, garden and plock of land at Mouse Castle in Cusop. This property was sold in 1818by Benjamin Seabourne of St Margaret to Thomas Brace of Clifford. The cottage was mortgaged by Brace to James Davies in 1824, and finally assigned with other properties to Rev Rowland Hill in 1844. 4 items, covering dates 1818-1844.
Among deeds for the Rectory of Bodenham and for properties in Cusop and Clifford (Penoyre Trust). Summary of history of ownership 1732-1896 with personal names Brace, Jones, James, Powell, Davies, Gilbert, Penoyre.