Herefordshire Record Office
Deeds; Penhenllan and Lower House farms
Deeds relating to Penhenllan Estate comprising Penhenllan Farm and Lower House Farm in Cusop, 1732-1896. [Includes extract of Cusop Hill Inclosure Award 1858; plan of the estate taken from OS map; abstract of title 1858-1896; sale particulars 1896.]
Among deeds for the Rectory of Bodenham and for properties in Cusop and Clifford (Penoyre Trust). Summary of history of ownership 1732-1896 with personal names Brace, Jones, James, Powell, Davies, Gilbert, Penoyre.