Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Upper Cwm Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(14). Upper Cwm Farm, house, 640 yards S.E. of (13), dates probably from the 16th or 17th century, but has been much altered, and the external walls have been rebuilt or refaced. Inside the building, on the ground floor, are some original timber partitions of the usual local type.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments