Hereford Public Library
Royal Commission on Historical Monuments: Herefordshire, Volume 1: H 936.244
Transcript of Original Publication
Oldmill Farm: architecture, construction and history
Up to 1700
(8). Oldmill Farm, house, ¼ m. S.E. of (7), has the roof partly covered with modern slates. It was built probably in the 17th century with the wings extending towards the S. and E. Later additions have been built on the N. side and the S. wing has been heightened. Two windows in the S. wall of the E. wing have old oak frames.
Description documented c 1930 by the Royal Commission on Historical Monuments