National Library of Wales [Catalogue at Gwent Record Office]
Schedule of documents presented by the Marquess of Abergavenny
Lease of land called Cae Garrow
May 16th 1767:
(1) The Rt. Hon. George, Lord Abergavenny;
(2) John Watkins of the parish of Eyton, co. Hereford, yeoman.
LEASE (counterpart) of eight parcels of land called Cae Garrow, divided into two [sic] parcels Cae Gwerny, Cae Glase, and Cae Bach, parish of Clodock.